Monday, January 26, 2009

my boring job

wow, my first blog. How incredibly exciting.
I guess I'll start off with my weekend. Friday got off to a dull start. Work was very slow, and I was in a depressed mood. I really hate not knowing how the rest of the day will go. I ended up hanging out with Dan and Meg, so that was fun as usual. I was invited to Meg's sister's birthday party on Saturday, which was really nice. Her family made me feel welcome, and her mom even gave me some snow pants and a jacket! I suppose her dad was a little intimidating at first, but he ended up being a really nice guy. He shared his whiskey with me. Jenny, Meg's sister, made me feel good because she said she'd heard very nice things about me. Who doesn't like to have nice things said about them? We also stopped by Chris and Courtney's on the way home. I just met them recently, but I like them. I especially like their cats Buttons and Dibbs! but yeah, overall it was a pleasant experience.
Sunday was a bit more low key. I thought I would be snowboarding, but I decided not to go. I had some chores to do around the house, and I didn't really want to drive for 2 hours by myself either. So I picked up Gregg and we played xbox for a long time on my new monitor. It was a good time.
I'm not really sure what's up for tonight, but hopefully I hang out with somebody. This concludes my first blog


No comments:

Post a Comment