Thursday, January 29, 2009

flaming sweatshirts


Another boring day here at work. My boss was here when I arrived once again. This does not please me. I was looking forward to using my new inversion table, which finally arrived yesterday!

Josh and I went to Dunkin Donuts earlier today, and we were smoking....when suddenly... I noticed that my sweatshirt was smoking as well. An ember burned right through my sweatshirt, through my t-shirt, all the way to my skin. So needless to say, I need to buy a new sweatshirt.

I've been in a weird mood all day. I guess I'm feeling kind of depressed and lonely. I don't know why, because yesterday ended up being a good day. I got to hang with my bff and chill for a while. it was nice, but now I'm stuck here at work. I think now is a good time for a lunch break.

No comments:

Post a Comment